I was tagged
1. Go to Wikipedia.
2. In the Search box, type your birth month and day (but not year).
3. List three events that happened on your birthday.
4. List two important birthdays and one interesting death.
5. Post it.
My birthday is September 7.
Events:
- 1876 - In Northfield, Minnesota, Jesse James and the James-Younger Gang attempt to rob the town's bank but are surrounded by an angry mob and are nearly killed.
- 1921 - In Atlantic City, New Jersey, the first Miss America Pageant, a two-day event, is held.
- 1978 - While walking across Waterloo Bridge in London, Bulgarian dissident Georgi Markov is assassinated by Bulgarian secret police agent Francesco Giullino by means of a ricin pellet fired from in a specially-designed umbrella
- 1251 BC - A solar eclipse on this date might mark the birth of legendary Heracles at Thebes, Greece.
- 1533 - Queen Elizabeth I of England (d. 1603)
Death:
- I haven't heard of ANYONE listed!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home