Britney Spears
Hi, I'm Britney Spears. Do you like my hair? I think it's pretty. Sometimes I wash it, and sometimes I don't. Sometimes I just don't have time, you know? (giggle) If it does get really dirty, I usually just put it in a scrunchie or something. Just put it back and forget about it and keep on singin'.
It's funny because one time I forgot that my hair was in a scrunchie! I was supposed to meet my friends for something, and I showed up with that ol' scrunchie in my hair. And the worst part of it was...it was a plaid scrunchie! Can you imagine a plaid scrunchie with a tube top? Sometimes I just can't believe myself.
I was wondering if you've ever been camping. Have you? I've never been camping really, and I don't think I would be good at it. I don't know though...you never know. Maybe I would surprise everyone there and be really good at it. Like everyone in the camp would say how good of a camper I was! Hmmmm...that makes me think of a question. How do you wash your hair when you go camping? Just bring a lot of scrunchies I bet!
Well, I better go now. Thanks for talking, and remember, just keep on singin'!
Love, Britney

1 Comments:
Wow! Britney Spears! You are SO hot!
Don't tell my girlfriend that I'm writing this, though. I don't think she'll like that I called you hot. I mean, my girlfriend is really hot too, but in a different way. She doesn't look so much like a cheap tramp, just more like a sexy classy lady. Not that looking like a cheap tramp is bad. It's just not what she looks like.
By the way, was that red leather jumpsuit that you wore in one of your videos uncomfortable? I mean, it looked uncomfortable. I could see your...um...nevermind.
Post a Comment
<< Home